Saturday, February 7, 2009

2/7/09 All Day

Today was my day of pampering and enjoyment. I got my hair highlighted and cut (ok so it got cut last week too but that was a test for the new stylist since I needed a new stylist after 13 years with my old one) Now it's super cute and super fun!

B: broccoli cheese egg fritata
S: I was at the salon
L: sandwich wrap, 1 serving baked chips, 3 oreos (I was hungry since I missed snack so oreos were snack just late)
S: texas caviar and 1 serving baked chips\
D: chicken kabobs w/ tomato and bell pepper w/ homemade spanish rice
S: cappucino shake

Workout: The firm cardio blast which will not be happening again OMG I have never felt that out of control or confused during a workout. They did great I felt like a fool. I made it through doing something. I had a huge sweat built up but I do not think I did what they did all the way. I was lost for most of it. OH well I got the workout I used the step and I wore myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment