Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2/4/09 All Day

For those who have landed here after searching for biggest loser results from last night I hope you've seen by now that it was the silver team that got booted. I really feel for Carla but her partner so sorry the attitude was horrible so I will not miss seeing her at the ranch.

Today I woke up and was frustrated when I peeked at the scale. I have been totally 100% focused and I saw a gain granted it was not my weigh in day and I should not have been looking but I have to be honest that it was tough to see it. Hopefully it is gone tomorrow or else D is going to pull the batteries out of the scale until Monday.

I ran across this quote today "Movement is a medicine for creating changein a person's physical, emotional, and mental states." Carol Welch and really stopped to think about it. Since I started this journey in December we have been moving except for when I was knocked down with a cold (which I still do not feel like I am 100% over and am fairly certain it's not a sinus infection but I am being stubborn and don't want to go to the doctor) Anyway back to my random thoughts. Since we started this journey we have worked out daily. It doesn't matter how much I want to be lazy we have made the movement happen and it has created a change in my physical state my jeans are loose and I can physically tell that I am slimming down which means that I am losing the excess that needed to go. My emotional state has improved as well I am not as stressed out at the end of the day. There's no room for stress when you're so physically exhausted that sleep is a treat ROFL!! And mentally I am in a better place. I don't know how to explain that one but I know I am on a healthier path for me and my family. Getting down to play with Roo is so much more fun when I'm not out of breath and again wanting to relax because my stress is high. Nope I am in a better place of mind and it really shows.

B: waffles w/ peach preserves
S: roasted pepper dip w/ 1 serving baked tostitos
L: big beef sub (sandwich hoagie w/ lettuce, roast beef, cheese, tomatos and mustard) w/ carrots
S: apple and string cheese
D: beef and broccoli w/ rice
S: strawberry wafflecake

And then of course there's the workout we did the biggest winner maximize your backside. It was HARDCORE! I love the shred but I am really glad that we're mixing it up now and adding these in because I know that I am out of shape and these are great at showing me just how out of shape I am but I am getting stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment