Thursday, February 12, 2009

1/12/09 All Day

My day went really well. I slept. Seriously that's pretty much all I did. I woke up at 6:20 was like wow I feel odd and was coughing hard but different decided that I needed to take more cough medicine and spend the day with my pillow. D took Roo to school and I slept. I love that cough medicine seriously LOVE it! I feel almost human again and realize now I should have gone to the doc earlier and not fought it. Tomorrow I spend with Roo so I won't be able to take it during the day but I can this weekend after pictures and lunch with my awesome parents.

B: 2 waffles and pb I think I did actually manage to eat this before I went to sleep but when I was making it I was almost asleep so I'm not sure if it got set down I really do think it got eaten.
S: Hmmmm I know this did not happen because I was asleep Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
L: Leftover spaghetti and 3 meatballs.
S: I was asleep again
D: big beef sandwich w/ 1/2 serving of baked ruffles
S: king cake

Workouts: I slept and that was an excellent workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment