Sunday, February 1, 2009

2/1/09 Part 2

I've already reflected that this is the sixth week we have been doing this and I honestly feel like I am in such a much better place. One thing that was on our minds today was the fact that it was Superbowl Sunday. We aren't that into football and we weren't going to any parties but YOWZERS on how much good food has been advertised on so many pages and I wanted that food or at least I wanted versions of that food. LOL!

B: chocolate oatmeal
S: chicken quesadilla we moved from the recipe a little. We added peppers and onion to make it even better. It was made on 1 tortilla and was really the perfect size for a good snack. Roo even ate a whole one! DELISH!!
L: chicken cheesesteak wrap-there are no words except for out of this world good! DELISH!!
S: ground turkey nachos-DELISH!!! They were made with ff refried beans I think we had 1 tbs each, then some ground turkey, cheese, and baked scoops. Then we put green onion and salsa on top. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
D: oven baked fried chicken and some homemade mustard potato salad. YUM!
S: fruit shake YUM YUM YUM!

Workouts we did the biggest loser cardio max week 1 workout. It was a really good workout and worked out muscles that I hadn't used in awhile. Can you tell we're alternating workouts now? I think tomorrow we'll do another Jillian brand workout. We'll see but we will be getting a workout in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment