Monday, February 9, 2009

2/9/09 All Day

Let's see if I can remember stuff because I am out of it. I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night. When I went up to get Roo she was laying in vomit from coughing so the day got started with a bang.. From rushing to get her out and in the tub to the bed getting cleaned up I am just in a serious fog and it didn't seem to lift all day. I worked with a little girl in my lap and curled up on my shoulder for most of the day. So I did not get a workout today because sometimes your body does better if it just rests and I really feel that tonight I just need to rest.

B: english muffin w/ peach preserves
S: 8 meatballs w/ sauce
L: leftover patty and 1 bite of mashed potatos then I had to deal with a little girl who was looking really sick so I was done
S: 3 oreos I wanted yogurt but couldn't operate a spoon around a little girl
D: sloppy joes w/ 1 serving baked chips
S: cappucino shake

Workout: :(... I just couldn't do it today.

Weigh in I had a loss this week which was awesome after how I saw that the scale went up earlier in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment