Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2/25/09 All Day

I am about to fall over and should have been bed 30 minutes ago......

Roo had a rough night last night and we had a rough night last night. She was up twice, the monitor decided to start getting interference and the cats were all brats and I cannot tell you how many cat fights happened on my legs. That is NOT how one wants to wake up once one has just been able to go back to sleep. Today D fixed the monitor so the static issue is gone and we're hoping that Roo decides that sleep is a good thing and does like she did the night before and sleep for 12 hours straight. I would be thrilled with that!

Needless to say when the alarm went off I was less than amused. Thankfully I had taken a bath the night before so all I had to do was push D out of bed so that I could soak up 20 more minutes of sleep. I finally dragged myself up and got ready with one eye half open. I managed to pour some cereal into a ziploc baggie while D took care of making sandwiches for lunch, and for packing our snacks.

I made it to work and after doing a few jumping jacks felt somewhat awake. I got to present something I had been working on and got the go ahead to flesh it out and complete it. I am THRILLED!! This project really goes along well with what I want to do when I grow up ROFLMAO! I had poured to much cereal in said baggie this morning so that was my snack as well.

Lunch was a turkey sandwich but my little tomatos got tossed because one had gone bad and after that I couldn't stomach the rest.

Afternoon snack was cottage cheese and mandarin oranges which is always good.

I drove home and I swear the trip lasted forever......Once I got home I started boiling water to make smart choice rotini so that we could have the rest of our alfredo sauce. It was even better today because everything had time to set and the flavors had a chance to meld. It was hard not to just lick the bowl clean! Roo even ate most of hers WAHOOOOOOO!!

Workouts didn't happen because I honestly can barely function which is why as soon as I hit send I am heading to bed. But I did have an evening snack of one serving of green grapes YUM!!!

I am thinking of a new workout plan for me. Not new but additional I am thinking about as soon as I get home changing into workout clothes and getting a workout in while I make dinner and then working out with D once Roo is in bed. I'm not sure yet how that would work but I might try it tomorrow. I need to step it up and this is one way to do it. We'll see what happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment