Friday, February 20, 2009

2/20/09 All Day

Wow was today a weird day. I am very lucky and I get to work from home on Fridays and by work I mean I actually put in 8 hours of work so that I can keep working from home LOL! Roo spent a lot of the day in my lap though which makes typing interesting. Since I am working on designing something I was able to use paper to map my thoughts out but I am not used to a super clingy little girl so I think we're going to head to the doctor tomorrow just to check and make sure nothing is wrong.

For breakfast we settled for waffles with peanut butter it was simple and fast. The Roo girl going hot hot hot is always enjoyable as well even when it's been 30 minutes since it was in the toaster. OY!

Snack was a cheese quesadilla because Roo was asking for cheese so I figured I would knock that one out and get something I was craving and she could have her cheese cheese cheese cheese. Yeah I enjoyed she didn't and screamed at me. All righty then Roo she ended up with shredded cheese.

Lunch was interesting I usually fix her lunch and my lunch and we eat together but since she has been so clingy today I decided I was going to eat when she went down for her nap so I could have some silence this was not the best plan......She ate and talked to me while I tried to start implementing my design plan on the computer. I then took her upstairs for her nap. I let her cry for 30 minutes and gave up, got her a glass of milk and went upstairs to calm her down. She curled up on my shoulder and if I moved she woke up so I gave up figure I could take a break since I did get up and started working at 6:30 (see working from home equals working from right when I wake up since there is no drive involved LOVE it) So I snoozed with a little girl for an hour. Again my kid is not a snuggler so I am concerned right now....We woke up thanks to a gray cat who needs to watch it because his name was already on my mud list and it's even further down that list now LOL!

After a diaper change we came downstairs and Roo was hungry since she really hadn't eaten that well at lunch so I gave her some mandarin oranges and popped one of the small bags of popcorn for us to share. It didn't even dawn on me that the reason i was hungry was because I hadn't eaten lunch if I had realized I would have gone for the big bag LOL!

Anyway D sent me an IM that he was on his way home at 4 and asked what I wanted for dinner. I was worn out today so I was like I'll take anything I do not have to cook so he asked if I wanted to try a new restaurant that we have heard huge kudos about in regards to salads and I was like sure why not. Well he called again a few minutes later and I told him I had changed my mind I wasn't feeling swift and couldn't figure out what was going on but I didn't want to go to a restaurant so he stopped and picked up turkey hot dogs, turkey chili, and buns for super light chili dogs. They were really good! And it was when he got home and asked what I had for lunch that it dawned on me that I hadn't eaten and yeah that was my problem my blood sugar had bottomed since I really didn't eat much popcorn either seeing as how a Roo took most of it.

The workout for the night was 30 minutes on the elliptical. I am sooooooo glad that we have gym equipment at the house for nights like tonight. It was so much easier to do that than to do a video tonight and I am super exhausted from it.

Our evening snack was a granola bar. It was quick convenient and available. We really need to hit the store tomorrow..........

No comments:

Post a Comment