Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2/11/09 All Day

Well it's official I am sick. I broke down and went to the doctor today. I actually tried to start with a minute clinic but they wouldn't see me since I have asthma and this is upper respiratory so I ended up in a minor emergency place. I need to call my regular doc and get a referral sent over to them tomorrow. Blah. Anyway I have walking pneumonia and I am to take it easy for 5 days. So no workouts for me until Monday. I might sneak in a family walk or something this weekend depending on the weather but I am kicking back with my feet up until Monday.

B: eggos and pb
S: 2 cheese sticks
L: carrots and 1/2 ham sandwich
S: orange and yogurt
D: chicken w/ 1 tbs rice and peas
S: king cake

Workouts: I have 5 days to recuperate and work back up slowly. I can do this I am in this for the long haul not the short run.

No comments:

Post a Comment