Monday, February 23, 2009

2/23/09 All Day

I weighed in this morning and I lost .2 I'm not overly thrilled but a loss is a loss and I have to be happy with that at the moment. I know my body does this and that's ok soon I will have a significant drop. I have been doing the work and I know that it shows.

I got up and got to the computer and started working and got a lot done before a certain little Roo woke up. She woke up in the best of moods too! After I got her changed, her washed up, and her bed changed we came down and split a bowl of cinnamon life cereal. She is so cute sharing the bowl seriously so cute!

She got to playing and I got back to work until snack time which she announced very loudly was going to be APPLE and CHEESE. So cute! So we cut up two apples and got the string cheese out and we both enjoyed.

Then back to work with a little girl who came up to cuddle beside me while reading a book out loud to me it was all to soon time for lunch. Lunch was a barbecue chicken sandwich from our leftover chicken from Saturday. It was soooooooooo good! Roo had a side of Mac and Cheese from CPK leftovers. Did I mention the sandwich was good? All we did was take the leftover baked chicken breast that had already been cooked in bbq sauce and shredded it and then added more sauce to it. Then put it on a whole wheat bun, add a few banana pepper slices and enjoy!

Afternoon snack was a low fat dip w/ 1 serving of baked tostitos. YUM!!

Dinner was Kung Pao chicken from Dream Dinners. I miss that place! It was one of the go create your meal and freeze it places. YUMMERS! I thought at first it was to gingery but the final product was really good!

Workout was 20 fast minutes on the elliptical with the arms moving the entire time. I am so excited about how much better I am doing in regards to cardio.

Then evening snack was a fruit shake w/ vanilla yogurt.

It was a good day and I am ready for bed because tomorrow is going to be eventful!

No comments:

Post a Comment