Saturday, February 21, 2009

2/21/09 All Day

Well today ended up being a free day. Roo was sick and we had to see a doctor this afternoon so we headed to the town of the doc's office and ate lunch there. I did beyond great though D, Roo, and I split a large original chopped salad, and I had 1 slice of tostada pizza (yes we went to CPK YUM) and that was it. I was THRILLED!!! I did not feel sick afterwards which is something that I am really concious about now when we're eating out. I can't handle feeling sick after so I am really focusing on eating healthy when we are out. Dinner was some light pasta salad and a baked chicken breast with some corn YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Breakfast was 15 frosted mini wheats a certain little girl got peeved because she wanted what I was eating so I handed it over plus I wasn't overly hungry since I woke up super late and I knew we were heading out for lunch.

Roo has a sinus infection or allergies. She is on antibiotics and this doc recommended zyrtec I want to talk to her real doc before we start that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment