Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2/3/09 All Day

There are days I think I am in decent shape and then a workout like todays knocks me over and shows me how far I have yet to go. It was a tough one. My favorite show of the Biggest Loser was on tonight and I need to go back and watch it especially one part where Jillian was talking after those who had left came back. There was something about how inches don't matter and it's all dependent on the scale. I really hope I misheard or missed the context because I lose inches before I lose pounds. That's the way I have always been and will probably be the way I am forever. I really need to watch that part again.

B: chocolate oatmeal
S: roast beef rollup
L: ham sandwich
S: cottage cheese and pineapple
D: zesty italian chicken (this was DELISH!!!!! I added a ton of extra spinach and YUMMMMMMM!)
S: cappucino shake

Workout: 30 minute biggest winner cardio kickboxing. OMG this knocked me over. I pushed it and I did it but I hurt now. I am going to get in shape, I am going to make my personal goals, and I am going to wear my prepregnancy jeans out of the house by summer.

Oh yeah a non scale victory. I wore a pair of Dockers today that I had not worn since before Roo arrived. I was THRILLED!

No comments:

Post a Comment