Saturday, May 9, 2009

5/9/09 All Day

We had a great Saturday! It of course started off with Little Gym. I had a banana before we went for breakfast YUM! Then at Little Gym it was all about chasing a Roo around and cheering for her as she did her own thing. It was fabulous! We ran to Market Street then to buy sandwich stuff for our Mother's Day lunch. My little bro came out and my parents came out to celebrate Mother's Day today so that I could celebrate with my little girl tomorrow. So for lunch I had a gourmet sandwich and some little samples of some salads like stuffed potato salad, and coleslaw. It was funny I made my plate look super full but it wasn't. I think in all honesty my lunch calorie wise was lighter than what I would normally do but because I did not have calorie information on a lot of the items I didn't want to blow it. Then for afternoon snack I had a very small slice of chocolate cake w/ oreo whipped cream icing. It was really good and I am happy to say that my slice was really small but I got rid of most of the cake because other people's slices were not small LOL! Dinner for me was a salad w/ lettuce, peppers, tomato, 1 slice of swiss cheese, 2 oz of ham w/ homemade ranch.

Then the insanity began. I put in my hour long WATP and everyone started doing it but somehow within the first 3 minutes we started doing our own thing and running around the house and doing tires and bear walking etc....This lasted for OVER an hour. Roo was having so much fun with the insanity and we were laughing so incredibly hard. The heart rate was way up there. In fact according to the GWF I burned 700 calories, got 10K steps, and 1 hour and 3 minutes of vigorous exercise and 20 minutes of moderate. I am trying to upload the thing right now but the battery is apparently caput and is charging at the moment. I can't wait to see the graph for this one.

We really had so much fun with this that I can't wait to do it again tomorrow but for tomorrow we might try to do it outside with all the jogging. I feel awesome right now!

There was no evening snack.

Oh and I didn't mention I hit my 2500 calorie goal at 8:20 WAHOOOOOOOOO!!

2 comments:

  1. You figured out vigorous?? Way to go. I have only gotten 1 minute of vigorous and I have done some crazy stuff. Sounds like you had fun. That's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't say I've totally figured it out because there are so many times I think I should be in vigrous category but it either doesn't log it at all or it logs it as moderate. I've noticed if it is not being worn as far back as it's supposed to it doesn't log my vigorous at all. Then if I get my heart rate to high it will take me to moderate it's all about the consistant higher level I think.

    ReplyDelete