Sunday, May 31, 2009

5/30/09 and 5/31/09 All Day

5/30/09
Yesterday was a free day but we honestly did not do bad but workouts weren't there. We went to Little Gym and then took Roo to my parents so we could have a date day. We fixed a small chicken salad sandwich on a croissant at their house and then went to the mall and walked for two hours. I got to buy clothes that are a size smaller than I was wearing a month ago I am HAPPY! Then we came home and I got dressed up as did D and we headed to Melting Pot where we had the big night out. We had the spinach artichoke for starter, I had a caesar salad, then we had the fondue fusion meat choice which was delish! Then 1/2 of the banana foster chocolate. One problem I had was with one of the small flavored dips they bring for you to try with the meats and the such. My mom is highly allergic to curry seasoning so I have always tried to stay away from it but I had to try the curry dip........It didn't end well but the meal was so beyond worth it that I really didn't care but I'm now going to stay away from all curry seasonings no questions asked.

5/31/09
Today was a great day. I had life cereal for breakfast a slice of market street pizza for lunch and swedish meatballs for dinner. Workouts let's see there was the family walk this morning, another walk tonight, a run tonight, and then p90x back and shoulders. I forgot the gwf for part of the morning so with it I will not hit all my goals but I did the time so I am THRILLED!!!

Tomorrow is my birthday so I know eating is going to be off some because there will be cake and there will be a special dinner but I plan on getting some great workouts in before I eat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment