Friday, May 29, 2009

5/29/09 All Day

I am seriously about to fall over. I have been pushing myself so hard and it feels so good in so many ways but during p90x tonight I made it half way through and was like I'm done so here I am watching D do Kenpo and I'm typing this up so I can go to bed and sleep.

B: life cereal w/ reduced fat milk
S: 1/2 apple and some peanuts
L: 2 egg rolls and peas
S: animal crackers
D: bacon wrapped chicken w/ spaghetti and a pepper alfredo sauce (YUM YUM YUM)
S: none don't think I could get my mouth to chew right now LOL!

Workouts: 2 laps around the neighborhood this morning which was most excellent. 2 mile WATP. Family walk. 12 minutes of running. 32 minutes of Kenpo p90x then I crashed.

Go wear fit goals as I type this:
Calories: 2539
Steps: 14177
Moderate Exercise: 2:00
Vigorous: 17

Tomorrow is my rest day. D and I will take Roo to little gym then we will take her to my parents house and figure out what we're doing until 4:00. At 4:00 we will be at Melting Pot celebrating my birthday which is actually Monday but we'll celebrate together on Saturday, then as a family on Sunday and Monday I'll work and ignore that it's my birthday.

Sleep well all

No comments:

Post a Comment