Friday, May 1, 2009

5/1/09 All Day

Must.Take.Time.To.Post LOL!

Life has been good and busy the past few days which is good because it makes time pass quickly but on the other hand it's so hard to just go go go go and not have 5 minutes to sit down and take a deep breath. Anyway life has been good.

This week one thing has been on my mind and I got some great advice from some friends in regards to reaching maintenance. It hit me this week that I might actually reach my goal weight this year the way I am losing weight at the moment. Once that hit me I was like OMG if that happens that will be the first time in my adult life that I am not focusing on losing the weight. I know that I cannot ever go back to where I was and that it will always be a constant challenge but this year I might actually be able to not focus on losing and I am trying to figure out when that day happens how I adjust to maintenance. I know that this blog is my tool for logging my thoughts and my day and that won't change once I get there but wow one day this year I might actually not have to focus on losing. That is such an amazing and awesome thought! The first time in my adult life that it would be occurring. WOW! I have an initial goal in mind. I would like to see 145 which is where I was when I got married and if I can get to 145 I want to see how I feel and see if I want to go down to 135 which is my ultimate goal but I honestly do not know if that is possible. I got to 145 before and plateaued. I have new strategies now and new workouts so I do want to see if I can get lower because it is more in my healthy range 145 is the high end of healthy but I don't know we'll see. I have to get closer first!

Today was a great day it started off with march march and I have to say that all the walk away the pound videos are great wake ups for the day. And when you have a toddler who is doing them with you the cuteness just does not get any better. She knows how to march march and she will tell me if I am not doing it right LOL! Of course sometimes when she wants to be in my arms and is telling me I'm not doing the arms right yeah well that doesn't work to well. LOL!

Breakfast was life cereal w/ milk. It was good, Roo liked it especially my bowl although she had her own........Snack was a cinnamon stick Roo had two. Lunch was leftover pizza from last night. Afternoon snack was another cinnamon stick. Dinner was a pulled pork barbecue sandwich w/ cheddar cheese and freeze dried peas. It was really good. Evening snack was skipped since I am about to fall over.

Workouts: walk away the pounds 2 mile, family walk/jog, plyometrics from p90x OUCH OUCH OUCH, and 1 mile walk away the pounds because I was trying to reach my calorie goal before bed and I'm still not there yet.

Latest review on the go wear fit. I still love it and right now I am giving the information that it provides the credit on why I have lost so much weight during April. I weighed in this morning so I could have a start weight for a May weight loss challenge and an end weight for the April challenge and so far this week I have lost 1.2 lbs. That means that during April I lost 6.2 lbs and for the year I have lost 13. I am telling you the numbers keep my motivation up and really push me I love how much I am doing and how healthy I feel. The data I am seeing are really showing me where I wasn't hitting before and I am now able to push it harder and know the numbers.

P90X OUCH OUCH OUCH! It hurts but is sooooooooooooo worth it! I am already seeing physical changes in my legs and I cannot wait to see even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment