Monday, May 11, 2009

5/11/09 All Day

I am going to start with going over the day. I woke up and was not overly amused because the cats of which we have 4 were all on top of me meowing and throwing a fit as they had been most of the night. D figured out they were out of food even though they had been given a huge tub not that long ago he fed them Saturday night they should not have been out of food yet ARRGH! Anyway I was up and tired and I stumbled to the computer to catch up on e-mail from the night and to check on work. I currently get to work from home 2 days a week which is great for me as I get a lot accomplished and Roo stays home with me so I get to watch her as she learns and explores.

Roo got up at 7:30 and it was raining so at her direction we did a march march video. That's a Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds video but to her it's a march march video. I put it in the portable dvd player because I was doing the 2 mile walk and it would run into the start of Sesame Street which is a not to be missed show on Mondays and Fridays in our house. We must have the Oscar and Elmo fix. Roo and I started marching and she remembered our silly but most excellent workout from Saturday and she started marching and running and was like MAMA and pointed behind her so I went off after her and we marched, jogged, jumped for the next 30 minutes and made it through the 2 mile walk at a much higher intensity which was great for me!

It was then time to talk breakfast and we had some GORGEOUS strawberries from Market Street and an angel food cake so I cut us each a smal slice of that and loaded it up with berries and voila instant breakfast and a huge hit in my daughter's eyes. Cake for breakfast is not a normal occurrence in our house but angel food caks is soooooooooo good and really light too. It had both of us licking our plates and wanting more but a serving is a serving and I didn't want us to have to much of a good thing all at once.

Then it was time for work and time for Roo to explore. She got on her computer (vtech learning computer) and started playing something she called boop boop. It really wasn't anything at all she was watching the screen when you turn it on and was going boop but it was cute. I was buckled down into work and getting my work related goals accomplished. Snack for us today was a serving of Kettle Corn from the Taste of Addison yesterday. It was good and I am so proud that I didn't sit down and eat the entire bag.....

I blinked and it was time for lunch. I had some stuffed potato salad, 2 oz of roast beef, 1 slice of lowfat swiss, and a pickle. It was good. Roo had the same. She was then ready for her nap (I am so jealous of naps I tell ya I would love one but that's not allowed if it's not the weekend LOL) When she was asleep I put my workout steps on the table and started working while walking. I still need to figure out a way to get my monitor and keyboard at work elevated so I can do the same thing at work. It wasn't a fast pace at all but was nice and steady.

Roo woke up and we split a banana for afternoon snack. I think she ate more of it because she came and got mine little mooch. I called it a day at 4 and put in the Power 90 Fat Blast Express and Roo and I worked out to it. Ok I worked out she did silly stuff which was fun to watch. It was intense and I really felt my workout from last night in my legs. Dinner was 2 oz of ham, some challah bread, a pickle, 1 serving of chips, and some seafood salad. Calorie wise it was not a large dinner.

We all went out for our evening walk and we made it around the neighborhood. We got home and I ran to the store for milk because we were out and that's sooooooo not allowed at our house because Roo will tell you all about it. I am trying to figure out what my evening workout will be because D has so much work he has to get finished by Thursday. I'm thinking p90x upper body somehow since we did legs yesterday and they are still killing me. I had to come back and say that I did the p90x back and biceps video and I upped my weights yet again! I am so proud of what I did tonight!! WAHOOOO!!!!

Evening snack is going to be some strawberries w/ ff cool whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment