Tuesday, May 26, 2009

5/26/09 All Day

Short and sweet I am about to fall over. What is it about long weekends that makes it so hard to go back to work?

B: cinnamon life
S: baked lays
L: 2 slices pizza
S: yogurt and animal crackers
D: oriental inspired salad w/ chicken, lettuce, spinach, baby corn, water chestnuts, mandarin oranges, 1 serving peanuts,1.5 eggroll
S: skipped just not hungry

Workouts: walk at lunch, family walk, p90x shoulder and back.

I joined a fitness challenge today and so for the next 30 days starting tomorrow my goal is to hit my go wear fit goal EVERY DAY which is 10K steps, 1:50 moderate and 10 minutes of vigorous. I will do p90x 6 days a week and follow the program and progress upwards to the next phases. I am going to Disney in September and will be meeting up with friends I haven't seen since last year (boo) anyway I do not want to be recognizable if that makes sense. I want there to be a marked improvement in how I look before then so I must focus and stay there. I will be pushing myself to a new level of me and I cannot wait.

Oh and just to show that I am taking my challenge seriously I started today.
I got 178 minutes of moderate and 14 of vigorous. I got 12881 steps so far. And I did p90x shoulders and arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment