Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5/5/09 All Day

Today was a good day if you consider that I made it through on about 3 hours of sleep. My hand hurt so bad last night that whenever I touched it on the bed or pillow I would jerk awake. Oy! I made it to work and stayed awake all day though which was a good thing.

Breakfast was the standby of cheerios. Snack was yogurt and freeze dried raspberries. Lunch was a roast beef wrap. Snack was an apple and yogurt. Dinner was tortellini w/ alfredo sauce that had peppers and then some avocado on top. It was good! Evening snack was 5 m&m's.

Workouts were the powerwalk at work and then the family walk. It was the rest day from p90x mainly because the hand is super tender still and although it is better it's not 100% and I didn't want to hold weights or fight through push ups. Tomorrow I am back at it though I cannot give up on myself.

Tonight's biggest loser really brought it home that I need to push myself harder and so I am going to work on ways to do that. I am going to start running again tomorrow. I saw a 5K I want to run in July so I have 2 months to get to where I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment