Sunday, May 17, 2009

5/17/09

Today was a great day for being a family. We got up and goofed around the house before we headed to Sam's to stock up on quite a few things that we were almost out of like ohhhhhhhhh toilet paper So yeah things that one never wants to be out of in life. I skipped breakfast and snack and never figured out why I was just to focused on the fact that people were coming over to hopefully buy the stuff we had listed. Anyway they had set appointment times so I was worried we were going to be late.

When we got home we got hte car unloaded and started working on lunch. We had chili dogs because they were fast and simple. They were really good! We had the fat free dogs, whole wheat buns, and turkey chili YUM!

I skipped afternoon snack too because we were headed to a party this evening and I wanted to make sure I had plenty of room to eat. :)

And YUM the food was delish! I had 2 fajitas w/ steak and chicken, onions, bell pepper, and cheese. I also had a small margarita and although it was super hard I stayed away from the cake. I mean it was HARD but it was not on the plan for today.

We didn't get our workouts in because of people coming over. I am disappointed in myself for that one but tomorrow is a new week and I will be hitting it super hard! It was kind of nice to relax this weekend and let my body rest up so look out next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment