Saturday, May 16, 2009

5/16/09 All Day

I am barely able to keep my eyes open right now as I type this so it's going to be much briefer than I want. I think I am fighting allergies or the such. BOO!

I woke up looked at the clock and almost flipped because I had slept late and we had to all be ready and out of the house by 8:30 in order to be at Little Gym on time. I literally hit the road running but we made it out the door with a baggie of life cereal for breakfast. I was hungry what can I say....We made it to class on time and had a lot of active fun doing all sorts of things and watching Roo lead us to what she wanted to do. That is why we love this class because she gets to lead and we follow. She gets to have fun doing things geared towards her age and we get to learn as she does. I LOVE IT!!!!!!

We stopped at Market Street on the way home and picked up a lot of food for the week. I got some great looking fish that I cannot wait to try! I am in my fish mood again UH OH! LOL!!!

For lunch we had a sandwich and some baked potato salad. YUMMERS!!!!!

Afternoon snack was some pretzels. Dinner was beef and broccoli w/ brown rice YUM! Then evening snack was some chips and some seafood salad. I'm telling you I am in a fishy mood right now.......

Workouts today were little gym this morning and we took a 1 hour walk tonight. We were going to do p90x but we were expecting some people to come over and pick stuff up that we were selling on Craig's List so we didn't get started and I am slightly aggravated because they decided they're going to come tomorrow so we could have done it GRR!

Oh well tomorrow will be a strong workout day before we go celebrate with a friend for their birthday. So it has to be a strong workout day because I am going to want to eat LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment