Thursday, May 14, 2009

5/13/09 Yesterday

ARRRGHHH! I couldn't get into blogger last night so I typed up my entry in word and forgot to e-mail it to myself to post so the article review will be posted tonight.

I dragged myself out of bed yesterday because I was just tired I have been pushing the workouts and my body is adapting but it was slow going yesterday. I made it to work and had cheerios for breakfast, apple and string cheese (and YUCK on the string cheese I bought not buying that brand again it was like eating rubber unfortunately we have a lot of it left to go through) for snack, ham, swiss cheese, a slice of breaf, two tomatoes, and some chips for lunch. It wasn't a sandwich since it wasn't all put together but it worked. I forgot to pack my afternoon snack as I thought I had something here and didn't. Then for dinner we had chicken fried steak, mashed potatos and corn. It was yummers!

Workouts I had increased my limits the night before on steps and knew that I had to get 10K steps in. I increased my moderate workout time to 1:50 and my vigorous workout to 10 minutes. So yesterday at lunch I went for a 20 minute powerwalk and got 2900 steps in WAHOO!! I left work at 4 and went home and went out for a run since I had bombed so bad on Tuesday and I am happy to say I ran half the distance I ran Sunday through the wind and the heat. When D and Roo girl got home we ate dinner and then went for a family walk. Roo wore her bear harness and she led the way and she went for the LONG walk that we normally take. That poor little girl was HOT when we got home I felt bad that we had left her water at the house in the stroller which she had initially indicated she wanted to ride in. Then she was like HA HA jokes on you. So we walked and swore to never forget water again. Once Roo was in bed and asleep D and I did the p90x chest, shoulders, and triceps and all I can say is man do I have some work to do to get to where I can do the funky pushups. I'm getting to where I can do regular real pushups but to throw in one handed and all sorts of other different ones yeah not there yet.........

So to end the review of yesterday I had 14K steps at the end of the day, I hit my moderate and my vigorous goals. I burned 2600 calories and I was tired out and ready for sleep.......

No comments:

Post a Comment