Sunday, May 3, 2009

5/3/09 All Day

Today was a very busy and intense workout day. I woke up 8:30 and had a bowl of life cereal which was yummy. Then it was time to get to work and get to sweating. First we did the arms and shoulders of p90x which I have to brag I went up a lb in weights from 5 to 6! There was one exercise that I had to go down to 4's but the majority of the video was done with 6 lb weights which is a huge accomplishment for me! As soon as that video was done we had a snack of light vanilla yogurt w/ freeze dried raspberries which was DELISH! Then it was time to do Cardio x from p90x it was good but there was to much yoga in it for me. I need to get over that yoga block I have because I do enjoy it and I know it works but right now the moves are awkward for me and I need to just practice it more until I get in the groove. As soon as we finished that we put Roo in the stroller and took off on a walk/run around the neighborhood. We made it one lap before a certain little girl had reached her limit but we made it the full lap so that was awesome! We had a roast beef wrap for lunch w/ 1/2 serving of chips and 1 serving of carrots. YUM!!!

Then the afternoon was spent catching up on some work (no fun) when Roo woke up from her pretend nap we went to Babies R Us to get a baby shower gift and man that trip was sooooooo much fun from pulling over on the side of the road because a little girl had decided to wiggle her arm out of her harness to the hissy fit when she couldn't get a toy. UGH! We made it home and D made us a large salad w/ chicken, avocado, corn, black beans, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, light ranch and barbecue sauce. It was REALLY good and super filling! Then we put Roo in the stroller again and took another lap around the neighborhood. We almost made it home before the protests ensued......

So that was my day in a nutshell I spent over 3 hours working out and pushing my limits in a row. It was intense but it was good. I am tired and I am sure that I am going to sleep well and that I will hit all my daily goals. I am over for moderate exercise and steps and am about 80 calories away from my calorie goal for the day so I'll get that by midnight.

Life is good at the moment really really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment