Thursday, May 14, 2009

5/14/09 All Day

I woke up and hopped in the shower to get ready for the day and I went and packed my meals. I was heading to get my drivers license renewed first thing and yeah well that didn't go so well since I didn't have cash. So I went to the PO to pick up a package and waited in line for 40 minutes and then at the front I didn't have my work id to prove that I was at all attached to said package but when i asked to talk to the supervisor they handed it over. Then I went to the bank to get cash and my ATM card didn't work and I found out that if it's not used once every 3 months it will expire. UMmmmmmmmmm who made that rule? Seriously THREE months? You have to be kidding me! I was like it's my debit card too which yeah I never use but if I ever need it I expect it to be there. GRRRRRR! Anyway I ended up with my cash and a new card has been ordered. I then made it to work where I chowed down on my cheerios.

For morning snack I had a 1/2 portion size of a cinnamon roll that someone had brought in. I am really proud of me for this one because cinnamon rolls are a trigger food for me but even though I sliced a 1/2 portion of one I didn't eat all of that. It wasn't worth it to me. So YAY me!

Lunch was leftover pizza which was good and I got to eat all of the sausage that was on it which is usually hard because Roo loves sausage and eats it all off of mine.

Afternoon snack was skipped because I left work at 3 to go back to DPS to get my liscense and I am happy to say that I got it. D had to work late so I went to daycare to pick up a Roo girl and I just have to say that the second she saw me and recognition set in she screamed MY MAMA and ran over and gave me the biggest hug and kiss and looked at her teacher and went MY MAMA. Then she snuggled in that is the absolute best feeling in the world. I loved it and it took all the bad from this morning away.

We made a stop at Target and then home to cook dinner. We had high fiber spaghetti w/ ragu (lazy sorry) and mixed in chicken italian sausage which was DELISH!! I really loved every single bite!

It as then time for the family walk and it wasn't really a walk it was a run with a little bit of walking. I am so proud of what I have done with that today.

We got home struggled through the bath, did night night, and came down to watch Grey's Anatomy. We did some exercises and walking while watching that. It's not a show I normally watch but I had to see what happened to Izzy.

So my go wear fit results for the day. Right now I am at 2800 calories burned (my goal per day is 2500) I am at 10439 steps (goal is 10K) moderate activity is 2:31 (goal is 1:50) vigorous activity is: 17 (goal is 10) I have kicked it today and I am so proud of me!

I did not have a chance to find a new workout so I will be looking tomorrow then this weekend I will be finding everything for the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment