Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5/20/09 All Day

I've been an emotional wreck today but I have done very well with eating. Exercise not so much. The incident from yesterday was still very much with me and had me worried that it would happen again and trying to figure out how I really felt about it etc......The situation isn't anything terrible but I don't want Roo to be a target for a biter. Anyway at the end of the roller coaster day I have a plan I am happy with and that D is happy with and that Roo will deal with LOL! It makes sense for us in a lot of different ways and for many different reasons so we are at peace with it finally.

For breakfast I had about a half serving of life cereal I really was not hungry. I forced down an apple and string cheese for snack. Then for lunch I had 2.5 tamales and rice (leftovers from last night) I skipped my afternoon snack because I was really upset and really worried about Roo. I really felt for the first time that I was a bad parent and that I couldn't protect her and that it was my job to keep her safe and I was failing. We went and toured a new place and we're talking about making the switch. I'm still undecided because I know bites happen anywhere but I really feel that it's just happened to much. *sigh* We got home and made some flounder and shells and cheese for dinner.

Workouts today were a family walk followed by a real fast intense walk followed by just movement around the house playing and dancing. It wasn't what I wanted but a lack of sleep from last night (because Roo got up twice very odd) made much more impossible to even remotely comprehend.

Tomorrow will be a better day and we're doing p90x even if I am falling over. I miss it and I know that our being lax on it is why I have not lost weight this month. Back on the program so I am at goal by September!

No comments:

Post a Comment