Wednesday, May 6, 2009

5/6/09 All Day

Today was the day from Hell I am not going to lie it was awful in regards to stress levels.

I didn't eat breakfast or morning snack because we were on the road to take my sweet little Roo to see a doctor. The appointment was awful and we go back next year we were hoping to be released but next year will be our year for that. D, Roo and I went to the office so I could show him around and that went well. We went there after stopping by to see my parents. Lunch was a big salad from New York Subway it was just as delish as it ever was and I had a bag of salt and vinegar chips. Sometimes you just need that extra kick LOL! Afternoon snack was pretzels and smoked gouda pimento cheese. Dinner was a burger patty, broccoli, and potato salad (homemade variety) evening snack is not going to happen I'm to tired to eat.

Workouts: Family walk, chasing Roo all over the place, and then Power 90 Level 3-4 Strength. It was a great workout! I didn't want to workout today I really don't feel 100% last night was bad for sleep because of storms. It was an emotional day w/ the doctors appt and results, and did I mention I didn't sleep much last night? I was all set to just take it easy tonight but I decided I couldn't do that so we did the Power 90 as it is a shorter in length workout so it seemed manageable to me. It was really good.

Go wear fit I am not going to hit any of my goals today and I am ok with that. I'll hit the goals tomorrow and go over them!

No comments:

Post a Comment