Monday, May 4, 2009

5/4/09 All Day

Ok I'll start with the WI I am going with Saturday's weight since I wanted to avoid the scale this morning. Why well yeah no comment anyway moving on.

The morning started with march march march and man my little girl can be a task master! If I was not marching fast enough for her she told me to pick it up by going MARCH MARCH! LOL! It was really cute. Breakfast was life cereal. Snack was pretzels. Lunch was a chicken salad sandwich w/ carrots. Snack was 1/2 apple and 2 string cheeses (roo split the apple with me) While Roo napped I did a quick Power 90 workout and MAN it hurt but it felt great. Dinner was a chipotle bbq pork chop, baked beans, and some light (homemade) potato salad. It was good and was accompanied by a coke w/ a splash of rum.

It was that kind of day. We then went on the family walk and I was demonstrating a cute dance that Roo was doing today when she saw the trash truck and when I got to the point of raising my hands in the air to go hooray (it's cute when a little girl does it trust me) I slammed the crud out of my hand on part of the stroller. I saw the little birds people talk about circling over my head as I gasped for air and looked like a blubbering fish I am sure. I held my breath and tried not to pass out and then I started to go eep eep eep because I didn't want to start cussing in front of Roo. My hand swelled up nice and pretty like and has a gigantic bruise on it. I am in some massively serious pain at the moment but I can bend myhand so I will survive for another day.

After we got home and got Roo to bed for the night it was time for p90x and in the attempt to find a workout that might not require as much hand usage I put in the core syngerstics and OUCHERS! It was a great workout and will be better in the future when I am able to put pressure on my hand again for the push ups. Tonight was not a push up night.

So that's it for the day. I went over each of my goals (except for calorie intake and I am proud to say for the first time ever I am within 2 calories of my 1500 calorie goal. Usually I am about 100 under.

No comments:

Post a Comment