Tuesday, May 12, 2009

5/12/09 All Day

Today got off to a great start. I woke up feeling energized and ready to conquer the world. I am so committed to becoming a new me that I want to face everyday with energy and excitement. It was tough though to go to work and to send Roo off to school. Ok sending Roo off to her school was the hardest thing to do today.

I won the draw and got to go upstairs to wake her up to start the day. She was already awake and ready for hugs (and a new diaper) and on the way down the stairs I got hugs and kisses which I enjoyed because the minute she saw D she was daddy’s girl. D had been downstairs fixing my sandwich and one of my snacks for the day.

While Roo got her snuggles with her daddy I went in and poured a serving of cheerios in a baggie for breakfast since breakfast seems to be best eaten at work. I am really not a morning person and getting up and eating right off the bat does not work for me LOL! So into the lunch bag it went, along with an apple and 2 string cheeses, a small roast beef sandwich w/ a serving of tortilla chips, and I forgot the afternoon snack which was supposed to be yogurt. OOPS!

I made it to work and got busy eating what I previously listed. For the afternoon snack when I headed home I stopped at sonic and got a soft serve cone because I was STARVING! My blood sugar was going down and I needed a pick me up fast.

I got home and immediately got changed and went out for a run. My run failed it was to windy and no matter which direction I was going it was in my face and I just could not get over it so it became a speed walk which was good but I was disappointed in myself. I also got a cramp in my calf which hurt but I’m over it.

As soon as I got home I put a Market Street pizza in the oven and I had 2 small slices o that for dinner and then we went out for our family walk. It was actually a really short walk because we let Roo lead the way and we played follow the leader which was a lot of fun.

We made it home at 7 just in time for biggest loser which if you know me and read this blog you know I watch. While watching I had my laptop up on my aerobic steps and I just marched in place and did kickbacks and kept myself moving. The Biggest Loser is such an inspiration to me and seeing how far everyone has come has me even more motivated to push myself. I am disappointed in myself some because I wasn’t pushing myself as far as I could earlier in the year but that’s ok now I am and I will get to goal.

My article for the day was watching Biggest Loser tonight. I will find a great one for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment