Monday, May 18, 2009

5/18/09 All Day

Today got off to a rough start. I would have been thrilled to sleep for about 5 more hours. I wish that weekends were not so short. Oh well next weekend is a holiday weekend and I am taking an extra day off and heading west to see my mother in law so there will be time to relax then. And yes I am actually really excited to go although I hate the drive I love my in-laws.

Since D had to go to work I got up at 7 with Roo and we went for a quick powerwalk before Sesame Street. I wasn't quite all together with it so we didn't go up and down every street but we made it through in record time. We got home and I was going to make scrambled eggs (aka eggbeaters) but Roo let me know cereal was the food of choice so I went with it. That worked since the frying pan was in the sink.......She started watching Sesame Street and I started working. We stopped for a yogurt snack at 10 and of course we did the trash truck dance. Seriously why is watching a trash truck so entertaining? I don't understand but ok!

Lunch was a sandwich and a serving of chips. Roo had hers soaked in water. What you may ask well ask her she very deliberately dumped her water on her food and then she ate it. Not something I would do but it apparentely worked for her today. Blech! Then we went for another walk before the nonexistant nap. Yeah she decided napping was for the birds today and refused makes for a cranky kid let me tell ya!

We split an apple for snack. Dinner was salmon, rice, and tomato/cucumber/pepper vinegar salad. We went for our family walk and then we did Kenpo when a little girl was down for the night.

I am tired myself and ready for bed..........

No comments:

Post a Comment