Wednesday, April 8, 2009

4/8/09 All Day

This is going to be fairly short I am tired and I just got done with the Power 90 workout and need to relax before bed.

I hit all my goals today and I hit 2 of them before 8:00 PM! WAHOOOOO!!!!

Breakfast was a cup of honey nut cheerios on the go. Snack was an apple and cheese sticks. Lunch was 2 pieces of leftover pizza. Afternoon snack was yogurt and animal crackers. Dinner was a homemade taco salad and I didn't eat all of mine but the majority of it was veggies such as lettuce, tomato, garbanzo beans, and avocado. It was DELISH! The meat was lean ground turkey. And evening snack isn't happening because I just got done working out and I am tired. Seriously tired.

Workouts I did a fast walk around the building at work during lunch which was only like 10 minutes. I did the WATP power mile while fixing dinner which was fun in an odd way LOL! Then we went on a 45 minute fast walk with the family and we made it up, down, and all around. It was excellent. Then we did the Power 90 cardio and abs. OUCH is all I can say to that.

Go wear fit is still pushing me and I love how I am feeling! The goals really do make me strive to accomplish more and move more and get to the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment