Saturday, April 11, 2009

4/11/09 All Day

It's been a tough day in that we're having serious allergy issues and my head has been killing me most of the day. But I reached all my goals and pushed through it so that is 2500 calories burned, 2 hours of moderate activity, and over 10K steps. I call that a success. We did not do Power 90 today because it was our rest day.

Eating wise it was a very low calorie day.

Breakfast was skipped as we were running to Little Gym. Snack was a serving of just fruit snack by Just Tomatos YUM! Lunch was 3 oz of turkey, on a taosted kaiser roll w/ some artichoke and parmesan spread and 1 serving of chips. Afternoon snack was Just Bananas the freeze dried banana snacks YUM! Dinner was orange roughie, veggies, and a slice of bread. Evening snack was 1 serving of Jelly Belly jelly beans.

Go wear fit: Still totally love it! It showed me how I worked at Little Gym today which was excellent and we got our walk in tonight before the rain hit.

Sleep is where I am headed right now Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment