Friday, April 3, 2009

4/3/09 All Day

It's been a long exhausting day. D woke up last night with a fever so needless to say it wasn't to restful of a sleep last night with his tossing and turning and shivering and cover shifting and pillow shifting etc.....Then Roo squeaked at 2:30 which had me sitting up. Then D got up for medicine and I thought it was wake up time. I've been struggling today seriously!

After Roo woke up this morning I made the mistake of asking her if she wanted cheerios or eggs for breakfast and after I poured some cheerios she looked at me and cried and said EGGS so I made up an egg scramble for us (peppers, egg beaters (1 serving each) and 2 slices of turkey bacon diced up and split among us all) Roo chowed down and I polished mine off as did D.

Before I got to work I did the walk away the pounds power mile. I then got to work and D kind of fell over in the living room and let Roo crawl over him as she watched Ocar and Elmomo. He took her upstairs for awhile to play and so that I could get some serious work done. When he brought her back down it was time for a banana and v8 juice snack. That was really good! I then watched Roo while D went upstairs to rest and we played peek a boo around the computer and coloring she loves to color!

Today is my nephews birthday and me being me had not been able to get to the PO in time to send his gift. I've only had it since January.....Oh well it got mailed today and he was on my mind all day so hopefully he will forgive me I'm sure his parents are rolling their eyes about my getting it there late. It's only stuff sent out there that is ever late but at least I do it consistently........

I got back and fixed Roo and I a wrap w/ tortilla, turkey, laughing cow wedge, some feta, and spinach. We also had 1 serving of corn chips. It was delicious!! D made a grilled sandwich so don't think I forgot about him he just wanted his own thing.

Roo went up for a nap and I tossed in Power 90 and did the strength workout. Holy cow that was tough! I used the resistance bands and man oh man I can't wait to see how much better I look and feel when i get through this thing! Today is my day 1 of being committed we did the cardio the other day but ER last night got in the way of staying committed to it at that point but I am now 100% committed to this for 90 days. I am to do one of the circuits 6 days a week but with the go fit wear I'm not sure I'm going to be able to slack off any at all but I'll get into that later.

It was time for back to work and when Roo woke up we had a yogurt and animal cracker snack. I really like this one it's simple and delish. She then went to take care of her bears until she went upstairs with D.

At 4:30 I was done for the day so I checked my display and YIKES I jumped up and popped in the walk away the pounds video again and I jogged my way through it and then I got Roo and put her shoes on and we took off for a 2 mile walk. My numbers were LOW and I mean LOW! I am shocked that I burn more calories at the office than I do at home YIKES!!!!!!!! Anyway we got home and D had made dinner which was chicken sausage, sauteed w/ peppers and spinach, and served over Ronzoni smart taste pasta. It was DELISH DELISH DELISH and something I would definitely make again.

We played and played and played as a family and I gave Roo her bath. Then was the discussion of who would get the last cuddles of the day and D said he would take round 1 and I would take round 2 so I said great and took off outside to mow the front yard. It is looking a little bit better now but I am still going to get Scott's this weekend and get that spread because these weeds are RIDIC! I came in and took my turn with a little girl and I cannot even put into words how much those last snuggles of the day are when she looks up at me with big eyes and says love. *sigh*

She still wasn't thrilled about being laid down for bed so D and I came downstairs for our evening snack to let her remember why she wanted sleep. We had a tiny piece of chocolate mint cake. No words can really describe this it is sooooooo good I had bought it at the store to take to work but I forgot it Thursday and remembered it today so we had to eat some I mean I hate to see all that money go to waste ya know LOL!

Now onto my go wear fit review. I still love it. It totally showed how rough last nights sleep was. I was shocked that I didn't move around as much today as I do at the office so I really had to kick myself up a whole lot to achieve all of my goals today which I am happy to say I did reach all of them at 8:38 tonight. I am about to fall over though I mean after 2 rounds of WATP power mile, 30 minutes of strength, fast paced walk, and then mowing the yard on top of being tired from last night and work and Roo girl time. I think tonight I will sleep beyond well.

No comments:

Post a Comment