Friday, April 17, 2009

4/17/09 All Day

The weather here is lovely honestly it is. We had rain for most of the day and the temps cooled down so we stayed in the house all day no family walk. That's ok though because Roo isn't at her top feeling wise. We're not sure what's going on but she is under close observation right now.

The morning started off with march march! I did hte two mile WATP and then after it was over had my computer set up on the boxes so I kept on marching. Breakfast was one of the twisted bars and snack was some frozen strawberry yogurt. Lunch was a homemade cheese quesadilla w/ peppers and 1 tbs of ranch for dipping. I learned my kiddo is like me and will eat ranch off the spoon. Oy I better watch out on that one! Afternoon snack was .5 oz of freeze dried strawberries and I had 8 animal crackers. About 4 the computer went back up on the boxes and while Roo watched Seseame Street 25th birthday musical celebration I marched and danced in place. It was a good workout. Dinner was 5 butterfly grilled shrimp w/ a touch of jalapeno cream sauce served over 1/2 cup of spanish rice and 1/4 of an avocado, lettuce, and tomato. It was REALLY good! Then we also had 1 serving of tortilla chips and some salsa. Evening snack was skipped because we just got done with our evening workout.

Ok so I have talked about doing the Power 90 program. It's the one that is recommended be completed before you start the extreme p90x system. I had ordered both systems from Amazon Marketplace on the same day. I got Power 90 and then got a notice that order 1 was cancelled because the seller didn't have the product. Ok fine so I ordered it from seller number 2. A week later I got notice that their house had burned and they no longer had the product. So I gave up on Amazon and went to ebay and ordered it. The next day paypal sent me a note that said they were putting my payment on hold because ebay had pulled the listing. I was like NOOOOOOOO I really wanted just a used copy. But the ebay copy showed up today! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!! So instead of doing Power 90 cardio we did day 1 of p90x because I was dying to make sure the dvd's worked and to get started. D and I are going to increase our workout length at night and work through both programs in the future. I see us getting up 40 minutes earlier from now on to get the Power 90 completed before the day starts because p90x is about an hour a day commitment. I cannot wait to see how much my body transforms though! I need to find a pull up bar for us next. Yippee........

Oh so evening workout was p90x chest and back and ab ripper. Ab ripper should be called kill me because I was dying by the end of it!

Go Wear Fit I hit my step goal WAHOOOO all the marching got me there, and I hit my moderate workout goal but barely. Which irritates me quite a bit because it shouldn't have been as close as it was but I know what I did was over that number and I did hit the goal so YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment