Sunday, April 19, 2009

4/19/09 All Day

Well last night was a repeat of the night before but last night we did get to bed at midnight or shortly thereafter and we slept until 7:40 (then one of us went back to bed after that for another two hours) Love you D for letting me do that. Roo appears to be feeling better but she did yesterday too so who knows we're hoping we're in for a quiet night tonight. When I got up and after I had waked up I asked D if he wanted to work out so he went and got ready.

For breakfast I scarfed 8 animal crackers because we were about to workout LOL! We did the almost hour long plyometrics of p90x since we had missed it yesterday. Then because we were still moving we did the Power 90 Strength. We then had 2 slices of Market Street Pizza. We put Roo to bed and D came downstairs and we did the shoulders and arms along with the ab ripper x of p90x. We rocked our way through it and I am so proud of us! For snack I had some jelly bellies and some freeze dried fruit. Dinner was a HUGE salad w/ lettuce, spinach, tomato, carrots, cucumber, bell pepper, lean ham, and light swiss cheese, w/ homemade lowfat ranch. Oh and croutons can't forget those. It was so good and so fresh! We then went on a short walk 3/4 mile I think and came home. I wasn't at my step goal though so i went out and walk and jogged around an area of the neighborhood. I would say it was a block but it's not a real block in terms of the way things used to be it's much larger than that. Anyway I came home and felt great helped get a little girl to bed had 1/2 a pbj for evening snack and am going to sleep super well.

Go wear fit wise I hit all of my goals and then some! I actually wanted to hit 2900 calories because I missed my calorie goal yesterday and I am on track to do that by the end of the day. WAHOOOO!!!!!!

p90x review it rocks! I love how intense it is and I feel great after doing it!

Power 90 review: Still love it and I really think we're going to have to get up early to start doing it since p90x is at least an hour a night.

Non scale victory: I tried on a dress I wore 4 years ago or so and I could zip it up and it looked ok. I am not 100% happy with how I look in it so it won't be going out in public quite yet but by summer I very well might be wearing it. And some shorts I bought 5 years ago and never wore I can button them they don't look good yet at all but that's huge progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment