Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4/28/09 All Day

I feel like I am falling apart right now my head is throbbing and I have a muscle that is twitching. I think it is called exhaustion. Sleep just didn't work last night for me so I am suffering today.

It was a work day so I got up and got ready thinking that my food from last week that I didn't eat would still be in the fridge HA HA HA it wasn't. GRR but oh well I did have some snacks in my desk and I had leftovers from yesterday so life was ok. I had cheerios for breakfast, a small bag of baked cheetos for snack, rice and meatloaf from last night for lunch, a bar for snack, and avocado tacos for dinner. Those were DELICIOUS!!!!! All they are is: a tortilla we used whole grain, an avocado sliced, and then you cook onion and bell peppers fajita style and put them on add a little bit of sour cream and a little bit of cheddar cheese and voila YUM!

Workouts: walking, family walk, and strength power 90 because it was to late to do p90x and my head was killing me at the time so we did power 90 and pushed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment