Sunday, April 12, 2009

4/12/09 All Day

Happy Easter! Calorie burning wise this was a tough day. Eating wise it really wasn't. I hosted and my parents came over. We had crackers and some dip for an appetizer (which translated to my breakfast LOL) Then for lunch we had stuffed chicken breasts there were two flavors one was apple and cherry flavors and one was a shrimp and crab stuffing. They were DELISH!!!! Then we had asparagus and special potatos (light cream cheese, fat free sour cream, and chives) They were DELISH! I always loved those potatos but quit making them because I had not thought about doing these light which is what I have done the past few times. Then we had rolls. Afternoon snack was a small piece of peach praline pie. Dinner was a cracker w/ some sundried tomato spread, 1 oz of turkey and 1 oz of ham w/ tomato and carrots. It was so good!

We went on a 50 minute walk tonight and made it up and down most of the streets in the area twice. It was most excellent! Then tonight we did the Power 90 Strength and just some light cardio after because I had to hit my moderate goal.

So go wear fit wise I am about 100 calories away from my calorie burning goal which I know I will hit by midnight. And I hit my step goal and I hit my moderate workout goal. Tomorrow is WI and I am pretty sure I have not lost much if anything so this week was apparently the let my body adjust to what I am doing to it week and I am ok with that. (well in some ways I still want to see a loss)

Power 90 review This is the start of week 2 with it and I still enjoy it. I like the strength better because it's shorter and it doesnt kill my abs but tomorrow is cardio and I'll be ready.

Goals for next week: Hit my calorie goals everyday BEFORE bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment