Tuesday, April 21, 2009

4/21/09 All Day

Today was a rough one because Roo was home with D while I went to work. It was hard because I know that she was sick and I couldn't be there but D is a great daddy so no worries with her care at all but I miss being with her when she needs me.

Breakfast was honey nut cheerios w/ freeze dried strawberries. It was good! However right after I ate it I started feeling off kilter some so I figured the stomach bug was about to knock me over. I skipped my morning snack because I flat out was not hungry. Lunch was a 6 in sub w/ turkey, tomato, and lettuce. 1/2 bag of lays potato chips, and 1 oatmeal raisin cookie. Afternoon snack was a quaker delites raspberry bar. It was good. D cooked dinner and it was 2 chicken tenders wrapped in turkey bacon with 1 tablespoon of rice, and some steamed broccoli and cauliflower. It was really fresh and really good. We then went on a 1 mile family walk because a certain little girl was DONE with the whole walking concept and wanted to be home and in bed so that's what we did. Workouts we did legs and back of the p90x it was nice and intense. It was actually really cool because we played that on the dvd player while we watched biggest loser. LOL! Oh and before we did that I marched and jogged in place for 20 minutes while watching biggest loser

Go wear fit goals I am going to reach and exceed them all WAHOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment