Tuesday, April 7, 2009

4/7/09 All Day

This is going to be done before my day is finished but I have a late workout to get done tonight. Tonight's late workout is the Power 90 Strength. My body is tired but I have to stay committed to this for the full 90 days.

Roo woke up with a fever so no school for her so we stayed home. As soon as D left it was time for March March so we march marched and OUCH my calves are sore today! Oh well this is so worth it. SOoooooo worth it! Roo had a bar for breakfast and I had 3/4 cup of life cereal w/ milk and 1/2 a banana. YUM! Snack was salsa and 1 serving of chips. Lunch was a spinach salad w/ 1/2 cup of mandarin oranges, some feta cheese, 1.5 chicken tenders, and a margarita vinigarette. It was DELISH! Loved it and would do it again anytime. Afternoon snack was yogurt and animal crackers. Dinner was 1.5 slices of market street toss in the oven pizza. It was good. Evening snack will be 1/2 of a banana and pb sandwich (as in one piece of bread).

Workouts I got the WATP video done first thing. Then when Roo was taking her nap I put the aerobic steps on my computer table which boosted my laptop up so that I could walk in place and work. This really workd and I will be doing it again. Now to figure out how to do that in my office at work....Hmmmmm.......I've always said I wanted my computer mounted on a treadmill at the office. I need to figure this out LOL! Then we took a 40 minute family walk the pace was a little slower than normal because calves are sore but again sooooooooooo worth it! Then I did a leg workout on the weight machine. And then as soon as biggest loser is over we will be doing the Power 90 Strength Phase 1-2.

Go wear fit review I still love it it really is pushing me forward but I am rethinking some of my goals. That 90 minutes of moderate workout are killing me! Just because some of my workouts either don't register or they hit vigorous which is excellent because it shows I'm really pushing but I still want my 90 minutes LOL!!! Then like this morning the video was 20 minutes long but it only registered 5 minutes. Oh well I guess my heart rate wasn't up where it should be so I just need to push harder. I am not sure I am going to hit all my goals today. I am 400 away from calorie goal and 20 minutes away from the moderate workout goal. At least I hit my step goal......This does push me and that is what I got it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment