Monday, April 13, 2009

4/13/09 All Day

Well I am going to start this post off with the fact that I am not doing Power 90 today. My head has been killing me all day and Aleve is not working at all. It's either sinus or exhaustion last night was a rough night. As soon as I got to sleep the weather radio went off. I got back to sleep and woke up to the pounding of hail on the house which of course meant we were up and moving towards the front door to look at what was going on and our lawn was covered with nickel sized hail. Great lovely wonderful back to bed and back to sleep. At midnight the weather radio went off again. Grumbles of pull the plug were issued although D finally got it turned off from the blaring. Then I woke up with a sore throat and of course I've been a zombie today and had some work issues that leave me wanting to bang my head into a brick wall so maybe that's what my headache is from. So long story short Power 90 didn't happen because I want to be in bed at 9 not working out. Tomorrow though I am back on it.

So that's what I didn't do let me get into all that I did do. I lost 1.6 this week for a total of 3.2 for the month so far and a bigger total of 10 lbs for the year. I'm excited to hit that 10 lbs but laughing some that 3.2 of it was from this month. Oh well a loss is a loss is a loss. At 6:50 I popped in WATP 2 miles and made it through that easily enough though the second it was over I was running for aleve for my head. Roo got up before the video so she got to march march march. Breakfast was a serving of life cereal and 3 oz of milk. Morning snack was a cracker w/ seafood spread. Lunch was a wrap w/ 1 oz of ham and 2 oz of turkey w/ a serving of carrots. Afternoon snack was vanilla yogurt w/ freeze dried bananas and raspberries mixed in YUMMERS!!! Dinner was chicken leftovers from yesterday and potato leftovers from yesterday. Evening snack was a serving of jelly bellies. At 4 today I popped in the biggest loser boot camp and did all of it. It was an excellent workout and not to jarring on movement for my head. We went out on a 45 minute family walk and I got 10K steps and the moderate exercise counter says I got 2 hours of workout in so I am happy.

Go wear fit review still love it!

Weekly goals so far Ummmm not sure I'm going to hit my calories burned goal today since I'm not doing Power 90 but I worked hard today and am happy with what I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment