Wednesday, April 15, 2009

4/15/09 All Day

Happy Tax day BLECH!

It was a great workout day and I hit my calorie goal by 9:15 tonight WAHOOOOOOO!! I was over 13K steps and there's still time tonight to hit some more LOL! And moderate exercise I was at almost 3 hours when I uploaded it. So for the day I am happy with my results. Calorie intake today was a little high but I don't think it was in all honesty but using the calories that the program has it was.

For breakfast I had a protein bar which was really good it shouldn't be a breakfast but it will definitely be in my snack regiment. It was called Twisted and I had the vanilla flavor. I can't describe it all I can say is YUM! Snack was a cracker and 2 string cheese. Lunch was a tortilla w/ parmesan spread and 1 oz of turkey and 1 oz of ham and a serving of chips. Afternoon snack was peach yogurt and a serving of animal crackers. Dinner is where the calorie count gets dicey. We had a hamburger patty and some homemade cheese fries. I baked the fries then added light cheese and bacon bits. We did have homemade lowfat ranch. So it wasdefinitely a higher calorie meal than we usually have but I really do not believe it was as high as the preset numbers are and I'm to tired to go get the package to enter the exact numbers right now for each item.

Dinner did solve a craving as I have been CRAVING cheese fries and when D and I were talking about dinner I was like I'll stop at a local joint and pick something up. Then I sat there and was like ok what is that I am really craving from there and it dawned on me I just wanted the cheese fries because it has been soooooooooooo long and then once I realized that I decided to just do them at home in a lighter way and a much more portion controlled way than this restaurant. I am so proud of that decision! Then I made light ranch which was soooooooooooooooo good but again it was all about portion control and not going overboard. I skipped evening snack because of the higher calorie dinner.

Workouts let's see I walked around the inside of the building three times at lunch. Someone actually asked if I were doing laps and I was like yup might as well the building is HUGE! Then we went on an hour walk tonight which was over 2 miles. Roo did get to play at the playground and she walked all the way home. I am so proud of her! Then we did Power 90 Strength which was as usual a great workout.

So my reviews of the go wear fit and Power 90 are the same they ROCK! And workout wise I am so much stronger like tonight I was able to 5 real push ups and that is a huge accomplishment for me!

1 comment:

  1. What a great decision on the cheese fries! You are doing an awesome job, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete