Monday, April 20, 2009

4/20/09 All Day

I am just going to kind of gloss over the fact I had a 1 lb gain this week and move on to happier news. No really I did have a gain and I think it was because I was hitting to low in my calorie range for the entire week. I need to make sure I am staying in the 14-15 range and not the 11-13 range.

The day started off with March March and honey nut cheerios w/ reduced fat milk. Then it was straight to business and helping people out. At some point I got up and had a banana and encouraged Roo to have some as well. She is still not 100% and I am starting to get worried. This is the longest stomach virus we have ever had and I hope it goes away soon! 3 days of vomiting and we're on day 4 of extreme oop. Of course I haven't gotten it yet which is a good thing! Lunch was a slice and a half of pizza and a salad w/ homemade light ranch. Afternoon snack was carrots and ranch YUM! I had that right after I did the Shred which was a nice way to break up the day because work was intense and stressful. Dinner was a ground turkey salsbury stea, w/ brown gravy and a serving of brown rice. It was sooooooooooo good! And Roo even liked it and wanted to eat before it was ready so that was a good thing. She actually ate a very good dinner for having not eaten anything in a few days. We went on a nice 1.5 mile family walk tonight and after she was in bed we did 45 minutes of p90x yoga. The tape is actually 90+ minutes but we survived 45 minutes and wanted to die so we need to build up on that one. We'll get there though!

Go wear fit: I am going to hit my calorie goal by midnight, and I hit my steps, and my moderate exercise level. I am still thrilled with it and am glad I can track what my issues are. The lack of sleep the past few days has been real fun to track....HAHA not.......

p90x the yoga was tough tonight I am not fully there yet but I will be soon enough. I am proud of how much I did tonight and know that in a couple of weeks I will look back and go why couldn't I do that then?

Power 90: We didn't get the cardio in Roo had a wake up and serious issues that had to be resolved thus making 40 minutes of cardio not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment