Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4/14/09 All Day

Ok today was a great workout day and a great eating day too!

I burned 2500+calories according to the go wear fit by 9:30! I'm over 14K steps for the day and I am close to 3 hours moderate exercise but I know that 2 hours were hard core and focused. The other hour was taken throughout the day.

Breakfast was honey nut cheerios. Morning snack was a cracker and 2 cheese sticks. Lunch was a wrap w/ a flour tortilla, parmesan spread, 1 oz ham and 1 oz turkey with a serving of carrots on the side. Afternoon snack was vanilla yogurt and banana and raspberries that are freeze dried. I can't tell you how tempted I was to eat a chocolate cookie but I stayed away and drooled from afar. Dinner was a salad w/ 2 oz of turkey, a whole bunch of lettuce, tomato, some provolone cheese, croutons were picked off, and it had onion as well with an oil and vinegar dressing. Then I had 15 jelly bellies because I had to have something sweet after the oil and vinegar. Then evening snack was a thumbprint cookie.

Workouts: I walked the building at work twice that was tough because I was in heels today I don't know what I was thinking to wear heels but they were at least super cute......Then there was the hour and 15 minute walk with the family we were up and down streets and back and forth. It was a lot of fun! Then we stopped at the park and played for 15 minutes which was even more fun!!!!!! We came home got Roo to bed and after Biggest Loser it was time for Power 90 Cardio all I can say is OUCH!

So go wear fit review is I still love it and I really feel that it is making a difference in my life.

Power 90 it was tough tonight I was really sore from bootcamp yesterday and it was difficult to push through it but it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment