Sunday, April 5, 2009

4/5/09 All Day

I slept in a little bit today which was really nice because I had worn myself out yesterday with workouts soooooooo worth it though ya know!

I skipped breakfast and morning snack because I knew we were going out to eat with my parents after we attempted bluebonnet pictures. Blasted front moved in so it was overly windy and cool none of which work well with a little girl who does not like the wind in her face so we will have to try again next week. I WILL get good pictures this year LOL!!!

We went to my parents house and chilled out for awhile before we headed to McCallisters. I had the light turkey w/ cranberry orange sandwich I ate all the turkey and cheese 1/2 the bread, my fruit cup and a glass of sweet tea. That was all I could handle.

Snack was 1 serving of chips w/ pimento cheese dip.

Then instead of working out I waited on an appointment that never showed up. That opportunity to burn calories gone BOOO!

Dinner was 1/2 an artichoke w/ .75 tbs of butter dip and 1 slice of sourdough bread w/ 3 oz of turkey and 1 slice of provolone that was toasted. This was REALLY good! It had been years since I had an artichoke and now I am trying to remember why it was so long. It was so low calorie and soooooooooooo filling I need to have them more frequently for sure!

Then we spent 2.5 hours trying to put a little girl to bed which was TOUGH we let her cry cry cry but there comes a point that crying isn't going to cut it so D and I took turns with her before she finally crashed for good. We then ran downstairs to do the Power 90 Sculpt Phase 1-2. It was excellent! Really beyond excellent my body is tired and my muscles are tired so life is good.

I didn't make my goals today I didn't make 1/2 way on them for that matter but with as much as we had packed in today I couldn't have done anymore in all honesty. It's hard for me to realize that I couldn't have done anymore and I need to let that go even though I wish I could have done more today but I am so much further now than I was at this time last week.

I had a banana for evening snack.

My review of go wear fit for the day I didn't get my goals but it was great to try for as much as I was able to. Tomorrow will be the end of my first week for it. Tomorrow is the first real weigh in day and I know my body is adjusting so I promise now not to get upset but I really feel this is what I needed to get me to push myself to the next level.

Ohhhhhhhh and how could I have forgotten the biggest thing of the day!! I got on the scale this morning no comment on the number because I know that my body is adjusting to the changes I have made to it this week but the BMI I will comment on. It was below 40 for the first time in who knows how long. I am soooooooooooo excited sooooooooo soooooooooooo soooooooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment