Saturday, April 4, 2009

4/4/09 All Day

Today has been a very active and productive day!

We woke up at 7:15 and poor little Roo had a fever so no Little Gym for her. She crashed out in front of the tv to watch some new Disney show which is beyond strange for her so we just let her be and tried to entertain. She finally got around to moving around and I popped in the WATP power mile and jogged my way through that real fast. Roo wanted a nutri grain bar for breakfast so she had that and I had a south beach peanut butter bar. I then did the Power 90 Fat Burning Express video which was really fun to do and I am happy to say I was over 1000 calories by 9:30 LOL!

My phone rang and I found out that some pictures were ready so I hopped in the shower and after talking to D we decided it was best that he and Roo stay home so I took off. I got the pictures and stopped at Home Depot. There I picked up some pots, and potting soil so we could repot my indoor plants they were all looking really sad so it was time. Then I also got some more fertilizer and weed killer, fire ant killer, and mulch for around our trees. It was great to be outside in the garden area and lifting heavier bags around without getting out of breath. I then stopped at Market Street and picked up some groceries like salmon, tenderized chicken, meatloaf ready to cook, etc....I also got cauliflower, fruit, some spreads, and some artichokes.

I got home and D had made an open faced tuna melt which was DELISH! We also had a serving of chips and tried the new spreads that I had bought. There was one that was a smoked gouda pimento cheese OMG out of this world good and I don't know what the nutrition info is but I am guessing at it I did not have much though but it was hard not to sit down and just eat the whole container but I did stop with 1/2 tablespoon. YUMMERS!

We then went outside and repotted the plants and I came in to put Roo down for a nap. I then went to my room to catch up on the DVR but as I was watching a show my eyes were getting heavier so I turned the tv off and took a nice two hour nap. After waking up we went outside and chased a little girl around and came in for a yogurt snack.

All to soon it was time to start thinking about dinner and as D was cooking the salmon, red beans and rice, and broccoli and cauliflower mix w/ 1 piece of italian bread I put in the WATP power mile again and got through half of it before dinner was ready.

After dinner we took off for a family walk and we went about 3.5 miles. We walked the route twice and Roo was a princess in the stroller I was so proud of her she didn't ask to get up once! We got home and it was time for bed and once she was asleep I did the Power 90 Cardio and abs routine. My abs are aching right now but I guess that is the point of the whole thing.

Then I had a vanilla protein powder milk shake for my evening snack which is a great way to cool down.

Soooooooooo that was the day in a very long nutshell LOL!

Go Wear Fit Review: It kept me going today. I had to reach all my goals and I could not stop until I got there. D and I were talking that since I got this I know how hard to push myself. I had been working out and going Yay me that's all I have to do but seeing the numbers I realize that even though I was working out it wasn't doing that much. Yes I was burning some calories but I was not anywhere close to where I needed to be. Now I know my goals, I know where I am and I know how much farther I have to go to hear the beeps. It's harder than all get outs for me to hit the three daily goals but I am not going to let myself give up on this. It's all about the numbers! Eating wise I have been logging everything I put in my mouth on the sites food tracker and it is pretty consistent with what I am getting when I log it in FitDay and the such. I can't wait to see the scale next week. This week might not happen for various reasons but next week I know I am going to see a loss I have to!

Power 90 Review. Today was day 2 of total commitment LOL! It is a great workout and I can definitely feel the burn that it is giving me. I do really like this and although it is a little slow at times I like how I can kick it up or pace it down some. I am really excited to see what it will do when I am at 21 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment