Friday, April 10, 2009

4/10/09 All Day

I am about to fall over so this will be short and sweet. My sinuses hurt thanks to the smoke in the area. I am ready for rain but don't necessarily want the rain on Sunday *sigh*

It was a work at home day so I did a WATP at 7 actually it wasn't really a WATP it was a walk around the house with march march my pace was much quicker than it is with the video and I had a Roo chasing me and me chasing her so that was excellent. I really enjoyed it! Breakfast was frosted mini wheats w/ milk. Snack was crackers w/ pimento cheese spread, lunch was leftovers from last night (chicken fried steak, squash, potato, gravy), snack was yogurt and animal crackers, dinner was rozini w/ diced up chicken tenders, tomato sauce, and mozzarella baked. I only ate about a tablespoon and a half of this I wasn't hungry oh and broccoli and cauliflower. Evening snack was skipped because it's 10 and I am just now done with Power 90. Oh and at lunch I did a tae bo video which was most excellent and we took a 45 minute walk tonight.

Go wear fit: I hit all my goals by 9:30 tonight WAHOOOOOOO!! Oh and I did hit all my goals yesterday and I have learned that hte display is to stay in another room at night because it woke me up in a panic when it started beeping at midnight LOL!

Power 90 review: I really still like it and I have done it about 8 times total so far. I do see how I will be able to keep this up long term because it is motivating and I am seeing differences in how I am able to get through it. I am getting more intense and making strives forward. Tomorrow I think will be my rest day from it as is stated in the guide book. We'll see though because I need to hit my go wear fit goals LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I've been lurking but I want to say WAY TO GO!!! You have been a total inspiration to me this year and I am rooting for you.

    Liz
    (aka Ashidome on JM/E)

    ReplyDelete