Saturday, April 18, 2009

4/18/09 All Day

Today was a quiet day and that's why this is getting written early. We decided early on today that it was not going to be workout intense. I mean we decided EARLY on as in 1:20 AM that we would not be working out today because Roo got hit with a stomach virus and at 1:20 we were just about to fall asleep. I took cough medicine with codeine last night and was falling over with exhaustion. We spent the day trying to keep our eyes open and decided that it would not be wise to workout when you can't function.

Eating wise it was a great day. Breakfast was lowfat yogurt w/ strawberries. Snack was skipped since breakfast was super late. Lunch was general tso's chicken and egg rolls w/ brown rice. Calorie wise it ran about 400 calories for the full meal. Afternoon snack was frozen strawberry yogurt YUM! Dinner was a chicken, cheese, and pepper quesadilla. Evening snack will probably be something sweet. We'll see if I make it half an hour more before I fall over to get one.

Go Wear Fit goals yeah not making those today and not getting anywhere close. Tomorrow might show that I hit some sleep goals since I am dozing whenever I have a minute or two.....So fingers crossed that Roo sleeps all night so that we can hit it hard tomorrow in regards to working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment