Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4/1/09 All Day

Happy April Fool's Day everyone. I hope you were the joker and not the butt of any jokes today. I managed to make it through unscathed well except for some tickles from a little girl where you have to jump around and laugh hysterically because she is trying so hard to really tickle a person and you do it just to see her fall to the ground laughing. Yup it's worth it.

Well today was full day 2 of the go wear fit and I am happy and proud to say that I again reached all my goals and then some. I am a numbers person apparently when i saw my numbers were slacking I would stand up and stretch and walk in place, do some jumping jacks, and just move around. This thing is really keeping me from being to stagnant which is what I need. I need that kick in the tail on a daily basis. I am really loving it if you can't tell. Someone asked me today if I noticed a difference in how I was doing things and honestly yes I am. I am really focused on hearing the beeps as I reach my goals of steps, moderate exercise, and calories. My biggest struggle is hitting the 2500 calories burned but I am getting it done. I am also beyond focused on measuring food out, calorie intake, and making sure things don't get slipped in that shouldn't. I had been measuring food, monitoring it etc but putting it in the food log on the go wear fit activity manager is definitely keeping me that much more accountable. I do see the difference and I hope that I continue to do so.

Breakfast was 1 cup of honey nut cheerios. Snack was an apple D said his string cheese tasted funny so I was leery of it. Lunch was leftovers from last night (tortellini, sauce, w/ peppers and chicken) afternoon snack was a yogurt and animal crackers. Dinner was a hamburger patty and roasted potatos with broccoli and cheese sauce it was really good as is 110 calories per serving (Green Giant) Delish!! Evening snack was a waffle and peach preserves. Even more Delish!

Workouts let's see I got a 30 minute walk in, chased Roo around the park and yard, came home then after a little girl was in bed we popped in our new video of Power 90. So here goes the review on that one.

We did cardio today because I was in a cardio mood and I made it through. It was difficult but it was a great workout. I need to sit down and read the full program guide tonight to see exactly what we're supposed to do with it so further reviews will be coming. I am committed to this for 90 days (anyone can do anything for 90 days right I hope I am.......) I got 12K steps in and outputted 2600 calories or so. I am tired but I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment