Friday, April 24, 2009

4/24/09 All Day

Today started off to a much better day than yesterday. I got up and got to work early. No march march today because I was still really weak but that's ok I made myself take it easy today to make sure I was over this mess.

I did however eat today mainly because I was hungry so breakfast was 1/2 cup of cheerios to test everything out. Snack was some saltines and a cheese stick. Lunch was macaroni w/ hamburger and some cheddar cheese. Afternoon snack was freeze dried peaches. Dinner was a baked chicken breast and rice. Evening snack was some chocolate graham bunnies.

Workouts I took a 1.5 mile walk with the family tonight. Nothing overly intense but we pushed through it and man the wind was strong!

Since today worked tomorrow is a back to normal day with Little Gym in the morning with Roo to a day full of workouts and fun! I cannot wait!! I hope to get two p90x workouts done tomorrow and 1 power 90.

No comments:

Post a Comment