Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6/8 and 6/9

Have you ever noticed if you're sick you just do not have the attention span tht you normally do? I am so disappointed that I haven't forced myself to blog everyday but exhaustion wins out right now. I think I am at the point I am ready to go to care now but have to much to do before I can. If I am not feeling 100% by Sunday I will be there.

So monday:
B: pancake (from scratch)
S: none
L: macaroni bake
S: none
D: turkey and black bean burrito
S: ice cream in a waffle bowl

Workouts: 2 walks

TUesday:
B: life cereal
S: none
L: sandwich and baked chips
S: peach and 4 strawberries
D: roast and brown rice
S: ice cream in a waffle bowl

WOrkouts: walk at lunch

Part of the workout issue has also been that we're selling stuff on craigs list and people want to come at night which is great but it kills the family walk. I do not feel that I am up to p90x but tonight I want to try to do power 90 and get back into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment