Thursday, June 11, 2009

6/10 and 6/11 All Day

Ok yesterday was tough but I think I am back today.

B: life cereal
S: skipped
L: black bean burrito
S: birthday cake small slice
D: turkey hotdog w/ turkey chili on a bun w/ baked ruffles
S: 1 scoop of ice cream

Workouts: walk at lunch we were going to walk after dinner but ummmmm tornado spotted in the area we were in the bathroom LOL!

B: mini whole wheat bagel w/ light cream cheese and a banana
S: skipped
L: 1/2 chicken breast, green beans, 1 tbs squash casserole and 1 tbs mashed potatos
S: 1 cookie
D: see lunch and repeat (we had a catered lunch and I was lucky enough to be able to take leftovers home)
S: none

Workouts: lots of walking at work today, family walk, and power 90 strength!! p90x is still not within my abilities so we did power 90 and it was excellent to be back in the routine. I am shaking at the moment from tired muscles but it was so worth it. I feel like I am back slowly but surely. Now if only my throat would quit hurting and if only the cough would stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment