Saturday, June 13, 2009

6/12 and 6/13

ARGH! I must force myself to sit down every night again.

Yesterday for breakfast I had 1/2 a peanut butter sandwich
S: crackers and swiss cheese
L: ham wrap and baked lays
S: 1 scoop ice cream
D: roast, broccoli slaw, potatos

Workouts: 45 minute morning walk, family walk I hit all my goals except vigorous

Today:
B: does a diet dr pepper count? No ok then skipped
S: 5 crackers
L: we went to maggianos and did family style because my IL's were here. I did not eat much at all because I didn't want to overeat LOL!
S: none
D: salad from lunch
S: none

Workouts: set up a garage sale, fast walk checking out garage sales, swimming lessons w/ roo, take garage sale down, clean house FAST because IL's are coming over, then we took a family walk tonight. I exceeded ALL goals WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment